Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Welcome, one and all!

First of All:
I am so glad you've found your way here, and I hope the time you choose to spend here will help you out on your own journey in some small way.

Second of All:
I've been kicking the idea of this blog around for a while, and finally decided to just jump in and get started.  Just so that you understand, I am a nerd.  I love things that help me escape to a wonder-filled world for a while, be it science fiction or fantasy, video games or novels, movies or role-playing games, you name it.  I may not be good at all of them, but as far as I know, there isn't a rule that says that you have to be a master of something to enjoy it.  As I've gone through life, there's been a lot of things I've experienced that I've loved, and also some things which I didn't like so much.
The idea behind this blog is that, as I stumble across different things on my own journey through life, I can help you see my perspective and opinions about any of a variation of mediums that I may encounter.  You may have your own views about the things I talk about here, and that's totally alright, but I hope that each and every one of you can come away from reading these posts with a better understanding of some aspects of the nerdy culture that is suddenly becoming cool.

Last of All: Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. So very glad you decided to do this blog and book reviews. Are you going to do movies and games also?? Please list things like language and content not suitable too! I hate getting into a book and finding out it is full of naughty words, ewwww!
    Anyway, congrats and I will definitely bookmark and check this site often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I do intend to look at movies, games, books, and anything else that I come across. And of course I'll be noting things like strong language or mature content. No worries! I've got it covered!

      Delete
  2. I have a review blog too!
    kevins-weekly-reviews.blogspot.com
    Let me know what you think, Brick!

    ReplyDelete